Permitting for Private Projects

Applicants will submit application materials to the planning or building office from which they are seeking planning, grading and/or building approvals (the City of San José, City of Morgan Hill, City of Gilroy, or the County). This application process should occur at the time of application for planning approvals and grading and/or building permits from these jurisdictions.
If you have questions or comments, please contact the applicable Planning or Building Office. You may also contact the Executive Officer Ed Sullivan at 408-779-7265, with questions.